Suspension - Part Deux

Sean One seanzozo@hotmail.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 12:57:13 -0500

Jic offers other spring rates for IIRC ~60 bucks a pair, they also offer
different lengths plus helper springs.  The only negative for Jics is that
they adjust rebound and compression simultaneously and have no as of yet
camber adjustability (nothing does for the spec though)  That said they are
(from experience with a friends jics, on an o2 spec v) easy to set and work
well.  His car is having a little trouble with rotation in autox but is MUCH
improved in control at the limit and I think going with a slightly higher
rear rate might help with the rotation, but a rear bar might be a better
solution.

Tein has both adustable and non-adustable damping coilovers for the spec.
I would think that the b14 double adjustable setup Steve Higashi makes could
be easily put to work for the spec and would be better than any of the
commercial options.

For any setup you choose, the only options for sway-bars right now are the
stillen rear bar, progress rear bar, and eibach front/rear set.

Sean