'98 Sentra SE For Sale

Heath_Vogt@whirlpool.com Heath_Vogt@whirlpool.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 11:41:59 -0500

Still have this for sale, I'm willing to work on the price if anyone is
interested....

I've been off the mailing list for some time, as other commitments have
kept me from upgrading my wife's Sentra much.  Now I've gone and bought
myself a toy ('73 Toyota Land Cruiser to be exact) and am giving her my
'01 Trooper.  We no longer have any need for the Sentra.  It's a '98 SW
with the SR20DE engine.  We bought it a year ago with 40,000 miles.  I put
poly motor mounts in, a K&N drop in, replaced all the plugs, wires, cap,
rotor, both O2 sensors right when we bought it.  Also put on new 205/50R15
BFG Euro T/A's on.  They cost over $500, and have around 10,000 miles on
them.  Car is in very good shape, and very low mileage for a '98.  It's
that Red that is a little maroon - don't know the exact name.  Grey int.
Had lots of plans for all kinds of mods, but never did any.  Power
windows, locks, cruise, air, Tape and CD.  We're located just outside
Tulsa, OK in Owasso.  Price is $7100 OBO.  You'll have a heck of a time
finding a '98 this clean with this few of miles on it.  E-mail me
Heath_Vogt@whirlpool.com, or call 918-274-6149 day, 918-371-8247 evenings.
 Must see and drive...

Heath