Suspension - Part Deux

Matt MA MA@legacypartners.com
Tue, 27 May 2003 10:34:13 -0500

Depending on which Tein it is, you can get them with externally adjustable
struts.

The Motivational coil overs are nice because the struts are shortened, but
the struts are only adjustable if you take them out of the car. Kind of a
pain in the butt.

If they are available, the JIC coil overs are very nice. They are the only
ones I know of that have a threaded body for the lower strut connection
point. This means that you can adjust the length of the strut body,
shortenening it to your liking.

I do not know if Tein or JIC use standard diameter coil over springs. If
they do, then you can always replace their springs with any spring rate
you want by buying some Eibach coil over springs.

matt ma . 92 SE-R