93 SE-R available, CarFax?

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Mon, 26 May 2003 07:13:44 -0500

Hey Guys -

I'm considering buying a '93 SE-R from a local lot.  Does anyone have a
CarFax subscription that would be willing to run  1N4GB32H9PC739296  for me?

If I don't buy it and anyone else is interested, it's a 1993 SE-R, metallic
gray, 106,300 miles, sunroof, cruise, airbag, A/C.  In the Asheville, NC
area.  The paint is rough and there are a good number of body dings, but
it's a southern car and appears very rust free.

Bads:  lots of monkey-hack mods -- ignition switch relocated to dash next
to cruise/dash dimmer switches;  air filter box hacked up; interior hacked
up for stereo; fog lights missing;  tacky-ass peeling blue paint on
calipers, springs, etc.  Tranny leak at shift rod;  stock muffler rotting
off;  front bumper apparently damaged and replaced with unpainted grey
piece, a'la the "Sentra E" model;  pin stripes.

If I can get it for under $3000, I'll probably go for it.  If I don't, and
you're interested I might tell ya' where it is  ;-)

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car