Suspension Gurus

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Fri, 23 May 2003 23:56:49 -0500

Thanks for all your input guys.  Y'all (to borrow that from you TX folks)
reafirmed my decision to rejoin the list despite the signal to noise from
the past few days discussions.  Thanks for your great input.  I raised the
front and rear by 3 screws each to humor Ray K and its a lot better.  I'm
going to experiment with 3 more tomorrow and lower the settings to 1/2-3 and
see how that feels.  I may throw the 300/200 springs on and try those out as
well.  I have the Nutech rear bar so I could always bump that up for
autox/lapping to get the rear to rotate more if I like the slightly lower
rates better.

Thanks,
Matt Ostlund
Pittsburgh, Pa