Rewiring 98 car to accept 95-97 ECU

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Sat, 24 May 2003 00:12:47 -0500

Thanks for the info. Now for those who have done it, is it as easy as it
LOOKS? Or is it harder to do than to read? I used to work on helicopter
electrical systems so I should be able to work this out but then again, it's
been 5 yrs since I last touched a hot wire. Any tips to make it go as smooth
as possible? TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE
99 Sentra SE-L donor

>From: "Jon Pennington" <cowboydren@b15sentra.net>
>To: <raystajuana@hotmail.com>
>CC: <se-r@se-r-list.org>
>Subject: Re: Rewiring 98 car to accept 95-97 ECU
>Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 22:53:45 -0500 (CDT)

Look in the "Installation Instructions" section on the SR20Dev site:

   http://www.sr20development.com/

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |