300/200 springs with older agx shocks pretty harsh,autocross...

Aaron K se-r@limitedslip.net
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:27:30 -0500

> Are you using the stock bump stops?  Quite possible you are
> hitting them.

Yes, I am using the stock bump stops, however, these 300/200 springs are the
custom made hypercos (they are actually slightly progressive), and only lower
the car about an inch in the front and 3/4 in the rear.

I was under the impression that if its lowered this amount, with these spring
rates, that the chances of hitting the bump stops are minimal. Is this
incorrect?

Of course, if I buy a set of konis, I'll probably pick up 4 of their
bumpstops.

Aaron
91 Sentra SE-R
90 BMW M3