300/200 springs with older agx shocks pretty harsh

Jack Ray rjrjack@knology.net
Wed, 21 May 2003 19:54:55 -0500

My 300/200 Hyperco's w/AGX's are also harsh.  Very harsh.  And very bouncy.
Rear shocks set at 4 of 8.  There are some 'heaves' in the interstate on the
way to work, and other cars ride them fine,  but my car is very uncomfortable
(actually, I am the uncomfortable one) over them.  Especially the back.   Took
off the rear sway bar just to check the difference, (negligible difference
when going in a straight line), and the group deal rear STB should help some,
but still .....

Bob -- I still have the email you sent earlier telling me about your Koni's
vs. AGX's, but I have some more questions.  How would I know which Koni to
buy?  Is there a model name ( like AGX ) ?  Do you remember about how much
they cost?  Did you buy them locally, or from some national company?

Thanks,
Jack Ray
94 SE-R