Emissions control equip removal... WAS: EGR Tube with a turbo

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 20 May 2003 18:03:44 -0500

Michael Jez wrote:

>I didn't do anything wrong here, so let off. Its hard to convince me that
>Erik is a good wrench head.

You know, I and others would back off if you didn't have such an attitude
and just post wild-ass stuff half the time.

>Do U know how old I was when I did my 1st DET swap ? I was 18 years
>old..... they say experience makes U a master. I am in my mid 20s now.

Well, you don't even begin to qualify as a master.  A good baiter maybe......

>I try to help out people with....

Mike, I don't question your heart.  I've watched you help folks out without
complaint or even question.

>I been here for 7 years now.

Bullshit Mike.  I've been here since January 97.  That's 6 years ago if you
need help with the math.  You weren't here.  Hell, you wouldn't have
survived the group 6 years ago.  It was about 200-300 people and people
didn't put up with crap.

George Roffe
Old fart