Emissions control equip removal... WAS: EGR Tube with a turbo

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 20 May 2003 17:23:52 -0500

Michael Jez wrote:

>Fine is 50,000 bux, but if ya do that to someone elses car, it does NOT
>apply to your own car, check the laws before ya sputter out BS words.

OK, I'll check on it.  I seriously doubt there is an exemption for doing it
to UR own car.  I doubt UV checked any laws.

>Its not like I'm duping coolant down my toilet or used oil into Lake Michigan.

No, UR just dumping it into the air.  What's the difference?

>As far as Eric knowing more about cars ? How many fast Hondas have ya built
>? I just put a B20 w/B18C1 head into a Civic, put down 240WHP with some mods
>and S-AFC.

Mike, I know U and know UR an OK guy, but sometimes I want to smack U with
UR exhaust manifold.  This is stupid.

>I work on more cars a month than U ever work on ur whole life...

UR problem is you have to keep working on the same ones over and over
again. ;-)

>and none of em come back for same problem or blow up

Except UR own.

>seeing how I been working at Acura over a year now

U mean the dealer.  U always say U work for the car company.

What up wit dat?

George Roffe
Flinging dung with Jez
how dumb is that?