EGR Tube with a turbo

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 May 2003 12:03:44 -0500

If you want to run EGR, it has to connect after the
turbo.  The turbos backpressure will throw off the EGR
volume and the car will run funny if you don't.

EGR actualy can help a turbo car run, the gas acts
like an anti-detononate at part throttle boost belive
it or not, it will allow you to run more timing in the
part throttle but on boost part of the map.

Mike