non SE-R, maybe? Best car for under 20k

Tyler Clark LPTClark@ihc.com
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:46:15 -0500

My friend is wanting to by a new ride for under the 20K mark. I've
suggested the Spec-V, Mini, VW GTI 1.8t. That's all I could come up
with.  He wants a car that is well rounded (handles well, accelerates
well, etc). I know there are other choices like the Hyudai Tiburon,
Civic SI (I'd kill him if he bought a Hondah), Celica GTS, Matrix, Vibe,
Neon SRT-4, etc. I've never driven any of these or looked into them that
much. Any advice would be appreciated as always.

Thanks!

Tyler
91 SE-R Turbo-- That's what I'm talkin bout!