Yokohama ES-100

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 23:22:43 -0500

Seems most of the replies focus some on wet weather driving.
What is that like exactly? I live in Las Vegas!!!!
This is why I have been stuck on Dunlop SP8000's which to me
perform great in the dry especially in warm weather.
Still I'm looking for a change for even better as
I may just have a fixation on these guys. I do like the finish on
the sidewalls especially when polished up
with armor all ultra shine,run pretty quiet,Zrated,
not a hint of imbalance even at brief 100+ MPH speeds(just testing).

Frank 93SE-R