Yokohama AVS ES100

Matthew Ostlund panx2000@hotmail.com
Tue, 13 May 2003 22:25:54 -0500

I bought a set in the 245-45-16 size to replace my Kumho 712s.  I really
like the Yok's.  They grip very well for a 280 wear rating tire.  They reide
decently and are not very noisy.  I drove through a huge storm in West
Virginia last weekend.  There were numerous cars that went off the road and
the tires hardly hydroplaned at all even at 70-80mph.  I like them a lot and
reccomend them to anyone that doesn't need Azenis amounts of grip.

Matt Ostlund
Pittsburgh, Pa
93NX2000 Saphire Blue and well modded