Wheel package & ?'s

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Tue, 13 May 2003 17:27:59 -0500

Frank wrote:

> I believe you are correct. Everything you say collaborates

Glad to hear that.  Score two bananas for the monkey with a keyboard in
KC.:)

> arrive from Discount to try out fitment..........Is a 7" wide Rim +35
> offset too much increased outward track for our cars?

That will be perfect.  You may notice a slight increase in torque steer,
but it will be light.  At your ride height, you should have no problem
with rub anywhere, and if you do, the WORST case scenario would be needing
to roll the fender lip slightly with Ye Olde Louisville Slugger.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |