leaking GAB front struts

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 11 May 2003 23:30:10 -0500

> I'd also point out that Marty over at Raxles estimates CV boot (joint)
> life at excess of 1" drop to be around the same amount of time.

I have had my Maxima slammed about 2.5" in the front with the rears 2.0" and
I have this suspension for the last 60K miles. Granted all shocks are blown,
but my axles are fine. Hard to belive that my GCs do not make any noise,
just that the Koni yellows with life time warranty are blown.
Mike Jez
01 Maxima 5spd getting JIC Magic Race Coilover setup with mutli height
adjustment for spring perch height- at the steering knuckle for that 3" slam
with full strut travel :)
93 SE-R  w/ JIC Magic kit, Built GTi-R TO4E beast.