Squeaking noise

Curtis burt01@shaw.ca
Sun, 11 May 2003 22:30:09 -0500

Hello Everyone,

            Thanks for the info on my GABs it was appreciated. I have
one more problem that I could use some help with and it is there is a
squeaking noise coming from the rear driver's side strut. It's not a
clanking or rattling noise it's like a rubber squeaking noise. Last
summer I replaced all of the bushings in the rear driver's side
suspension and that seemed to fix it but its back again. This noise is
only heard when driving at low speed and when there is very little
movement in the suspension. I have also notices that it gets worse when
it is warmer outside. I am at a loss to what it could be because the
bushings are brand new; could the rear strut be worn out to?? Could the
upper strut mount be bad?? I was also considering buying the upper
pillow ball mounts do you think this would solve my squeaking noise.

Thanks in advance

Curtis