GAB struts

Curtis burt01@shaw.ca
Sun, 11 May 2003 02:50:23 -0500

Hello Everyone,

I have been a member for some time now. I have learned a lot but haven't
participated very much. Well I have a question for everyone. I own a 95
200sx ser with a few modifications and today I was dong some routine
maintenance on my car and discovered that both of my front struts are
leaking. I find this very unusual considering that the struts only have
40k on them. My car has never been raced or abused so I don't understand
why the struts failed. I am hoping that they will be warrantied because
for an expensive strut they sure didn't last very long and it
disappoints me. If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate them.

Thanks:-)