Will a 00-01 Sentra SE NON-LSD Tranny accept a NISMO LSD?

John A qr25de1@yahoo.com
Fri, 9 May 2003 15:19:35 -0500

I've tried doing a search on various forums to find my
answer to no avail. So know I'm going to ask. Will a
00-01 Sentra SE NON-LSD Tranny accept a NISMO LSD? I
know that the older lsd and non-lsd trannys will
accept them. However I found that the b13-b14 non-lsd
trannys are designated RS5F32A whereas the B15 non-lsd
tranny is designated RS5F70A (correct me if I'm
wrong). Other than cable shifting and a hydraulic
clutch, are there any other differences that will not
allow for the NISMO LSD? Thanks.

John