Are there any recommendations on 'must-have' manuals/texts for a 95 200sx se-r?

Lewis Shadoff lshadoff@brazosport.cc.tx.us
Fri, 9 May 2003 17:37:04 -0500

I have relatively comprehensive documentation of the HotShot turbo
installation including associated equipment.

<http://www.brazosport.cc.tx.us/~lshadoff/turbo/>

I'll soon be adding:
- the preparation and installation of braided steel lines for the
water-cooled center section of the turbo
- installation of an insulating blanket on the turbo
- installation of the JWT nitrous setup (which I received yesterday)

Lew

At 03:24 PM 5/9/2003, Clark Kent wrote:
>Also, are there any websites out there that deal specifically with
>turbocharging this lil econo-sports

Lewis Shadoff
Lake Jackson, TX
'97 200SX SE-R, Level 10 Auto, HotShot turbo
http://www.brazosport.cc.tx.us/~lshadoff/turbo/