Wheel package & ?'s

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 22:49:50 -0500

> Subj: Re: Wheel package &?'s
>  Date: 5/7/2003 8:49:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time
>  From: <A HREF="mailto:autoxer7@hotmail.com">autoxer7@hotmail.com</A>
>  To: <A HREF="mailto:se-r@se-r-list.org">se-r@se-r-list.org</A>
>  Sent from the Internet

> I just ordered a set of the new Enkei RP-F1

Steve Good info here. I did see these in Discount's
catalog but didn't take note.
Now the excellent weight for a great price
makes these a possibility(under $1000). Also I can get them right
here in Las Vegas to see first, and check if the install
is going to be right before I pay up. This is one of my biggest
concerns buying on the internet. Once you have them
you bought them and then you end up going through the crap
with the installer. OK I'm going to check these out,
bet the price I get is more than $176!
Now about hub centric rings. Most of the wheel suppliers
offer plastic. Are these not flimsy?, and is there not
the possibility of the wheel being slightly off center
if not located properly or if over time they are worn?
Does any one know if they make wheels to fit exactly
as the original spec wheels where the ring is not necessary?
I checked with Mackin/Volk importer directly about TE-37s
and they also use plastic rings.
Frank 93SE-R