Wheel Fitment Problems?

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Wed, 7 May 2003 21:06:41 -0500

>He mentioned something about the rear centerbore being too big
> for the Rota,

Both cetner bores, front and back, are 59mm. I'm not sure what he's getting
at.

> I called Axis Sports Tuning about the Mag-lite, also, to see about the
> fitment issue. They mentioned using a hub adapter(is this the same as
> hubcentric rings?) to make their wheel fit(it's the 15x7, 40mm offset).

Need more info about the wheel, what bolt pattern is it? They could be
talking about that, or the could mean hub centric rings, but I can't imagine
their hubs being larger than 59mm?

> Spacers, hubcentric rings, rubbing on the stock spring/struts... all this
> from wanting to use a 15x7 or a 15x6.5 wheel with 205/50/15 tires?

Don't worry about rubbing, as long as you have 40-35 (38 usually)
millimeters offset you are golden.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R