Falken Azenis' in the wet!

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Tue, 6 May 2003 19:04:56 -0500

Yesterday I rebuilt the front Calipers and put new pads in on my NX.

I rebuilt the brakes because the drivers side was not
working well because the passenger side would lock and
the driverside would not.  The car would pull to the right
on braking since the right caliper was doing most of the work.

I took the car out and bedded the brakes in.  After my bedding I
drove around on the wet roads.  I did a few 60 to 10 stops trying to
get the brakes to lock up to see if the car stopped straight.  I
could not get the Azenis to lose grip on wet roads!

I took a few turns and the car handled like it did in the dry.
These tires kick ass in the wet and the dry!  In 205/50/15 the only
place they rub is the stupid splash guard up front at full wheel
lock.  I haven't driven in hard rain yet but so far I'm impressed.

For $73/tire shipped you can't go wrong! http://tinyurl.com/b5k6

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 347K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R