It's been a long time.. help please???

Frank Lin frank@hybrid-theory.gotrice.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 14:00:36 -0500

On Tue, May 06, 2003 at 12:17:37PM -0500, Robert Liu wrote:
> Wow, I've been off the se-r list for YEARS now. I sold my NX2000 a few years
> ago. Anyways, I subscribed back to the list, and I see many of the same old
> names. I hope everybody is doing well!

Hi everyone, I'm another old dude returning.  Had lot of fun
at the Super2NR club battle with many of you recently.  So
what you guys think of the episide? I thought the editing/cutting
could've been a lot better.  I mean, we sort of established
it was probably going to be a power vs. handling battle but
the video clips shown didn't really support that.  but it was
good to get some free air time for all of us though.

Get outta my way... Coleman, Kojima.  ;)  I was piloting heavy
Civic EP3 bus (210 crank hp, 2900 lbs w/driver)
harrassing yall heheh.  Too bad my original ride
(red civic hatch) was having serious problems.  That car easily
had FTD capabilities.

That red SER had sequential gearbox?  Dang, you boys don't play!
Can I try that car sometimes??  it sounds mean!  pulled so far
away on the straights it wasn't even funny...  heheh.

Well anyways, just wanted to give a big hello to everyone.

--
Frank M. Lin                            frank@ghettoracer.com
G.Speed Racing (Est. 1995)             http://www.g-speed.com

Just a open track whore and i can't get enough...  have I...
        become... a...  Trackula?   http:/www.ghettoracer.com

1995 Honda del Sol VTEC - http://www.g-speed.com/eg2
1994 Honda Civic Si     - http://www.g-speed.com/remix
1990 Mazda Miata (Spec) - http://www.ghettoracer.com/miata