Wheel package & ?'s.

Brian Jones jonesbri@cox.net
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:59:29 -0500

> Overboard?  Absolutely.  I just went from an 18# tire to a 24# tire,
> though, and I absolutely notice a negative difference in acceleration
> through second gear.  I don't care because the tire is so

All I know is I bought cheapy 17's and man not only did my acceleration
Suck I spent more money in gas...from the math I went down like 5mpg.
So I got smart and got my OZ's and im back to stock acceleration and
Gas mileage.  7lbs of unsprung weight at each corner makes a big
Difference, especially for me that im driving over 100 miles a day :)

-Brian Jones
93.5 G