Nissan vs. Honda (we lost)

Jon Pennington cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 5 May 2003 20:27:18 -0500

Peter Serwe said:

> Once again, did anyone tape it?  Or when does it come on again.

Somehow, my new VCR managed to record an hour of nothing instead of
carnage.  I was pissed when I figured this out.  The stupid program guides
don't even reference an episode number, so I can't be sure that it *will*
be on again, let alone when.

I'm trying to configure a digital video recorder now, for future use
during such events, but it's nowhere near ready at the moment.  For now,
I'm just another SE-R lover looking for a copy of the event...regardless
of media type.
--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |