engine sounds terrible

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 11:51:49 -0500

Yep, the connections all seem ok.  As far as power
goes, I really tried to take it easy for the most part
while driving around town, but on the highway the
motor is still running strong and the noise isn't
nearly as bad.  I did check the header again, though,
and the crack is pretty bad.  But I don't see how this
would cause noise at the back of the engine.  Oh, one
more thing, the check engine light has NOT come on.
Thanks.

Jason