Nissan vs. Honda (we lost)

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 10:28:46 -0500

They did a lot of editing so it was more funny like it
was supposed to be.  It was actualy funny like WWF or
something.

It wasent violent or anything, it looked more retarded
especialy when they showed Andris giving the Nissan
"N" gang sign or Me poking Brian Gillespie of Hasport
who is really one of my friends in the chest.

I was so embarrised by that part but we had to do what
the producer wanted.  I had some really cool in car
camera action of me smoking by lots of Hondas and me
doing a crazy pass in the dirt when one slammed the
door on me but it all got editied out except for a few
flash seconds here and there.

It looked like they were confusing my car with Jeff
Nayert's SRX Cup car as well which we just bought out
as an exhibition car that was not running for times.
His was the car with the really big wing, mine was big
but smaller than his.

Mike