Wheel packages & ?'s

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 20:17:20 -0500

Kovacs,

If you've been following Frank and I's wheel/tire tribulations... you must
now be totally confused. Even Frank and I aren't positive what we'll get...
it always changes at the last minute, at least for me. What I should do is
just order them and then unplug the computer... not.

I don't know, I tend to over think and research things to death. It's good
in some ways(it found me my '91 with only 52k on it), but in others it just
gets self defeating... there's always a better wheel or tire deal if I just
keep looking, same goes for the choices available.

Hopefully, Carlos will let me know what info he can find for me. If not,
I'll hit the back up plan.

You seem to have done a fair amount of your own research, and like me,
you'll be satisfied with whatever you pick.

Later,
Mark