super2nr show

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Sun, 4 May 2003 16:53:51 -0500

Tim Rogers wrote:

> Well, don't kill yourself, it comes on TNN again tomorrow at noon EDT

> Gentlemen, start your VCR's!

Unfortunately, for those of us who either missed it or screwed up setting
the VCR (must be getting older), today's show at noon was a different
show!  I think I remember seeing it as #13 in some one of TNN's codes on
the schedule and today's was #14.  Looks like #13 plays again sometime
next week.  I was dissapointed because I recorded a crapload of rice when
I re-recorded it (and watched it) this afternoon

As for you George... saying whoever had the idea of a gang fight should be
fired... that's not very nice to say of Tom Paule and Rob Cadle ;)
They're country boys placed in the city... they don't know what a gang
fight is :P

kieran