Wheel package & ?'s.

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 09:54:36 -0500

Kovacs, your original choice of O.Z. wheels and SO-3 tires sounds great. You
shouldn't run into any rubbing (what's offset are you getting?) and the
wheels have a good reputation. As for looks and originality, they look great
but kind of remind me of everything else out there. No big deal, you still
mean business. I haven't heard anything negative about them for an
occasional race, but I'm sure someone doesn't like them.

As for you future plans of big brakes... You'll clear the NX2000 brakes no
problem. The 11" fast brakes kit will fit too, it's just a question of the
caliper clearing the spokes. You shouldn't have problems with that clearance
though, and it's nothing a 3mm spacer can't fix in your situation.

As for the panasports mentioned before. I'm the first to say that I think
they are the best wheel ever (flame on), but if you plan on going with
bigger brakes I'd advice against it. The brake clearance on these wheels is
terrible. The delivery time is long (over two months) for the wheel casting
with more clearance, and they are 14 lbs. instead of your 11 for the O.Z.'s
Plus, as Peter said. I don't want another one out there with Panasports =)

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R