Wheel package & ?'s.

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Sun, 4 May 2003 00:08:53 -0500

I have the same agonizing problem.....
Have and still am trying to decide on a wheel
purchase decision. I like the OZ's ,except the grey color,
since my car is white.........
goes more with any other color but white.
Check if the cap will fit over the front axle on our cars
seems most wheel hubs don't.

Right now considering 15" Centerline "Impulse"
Forged 10.4LBS,
Volk(expensive), Rota,12LBS and ADR,10LBS.
One of these brands will be my choice.
No experience with SO-3s but according to the specs
they are heavier by about 3LBS than most other
choices,however slightly wider footprint.
Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
Eibach Pro Kit
ST front and rear Sways