Wheel package & ?'s.

sentras@tampabay.rr.com sentras@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 3 May 2003 01:41:44 -0500

     Sorry for another wheel post, me and Mark are in the same "circle of
purgatory."

     Could anyone help me feel better about what I 'think' I like for a wheel &
tire package? I'm pretty much settled on the 15x7 O.Z. Superleggera's in Light
Grey ($200ea.) with 195/50WR15 Bridgestone Potenza S-03's ($79ea.). I think it
sounds like a good deal (cost-wise) but I would like everyones opinion. It's
going on a 1993 Sentra SE-R with Hyperco springs and AGX's. I'm hoping that
nothing will rub, that's why I'm sticking to the 195/50WR15 and nothing wider.
Also, in the future I plan to do a big brake upgrade, will everything fit 'in'
the O.Z. 15" wheel properly? Finally, has anyone heard that these wheels
wouldn't be good for an occasional auto-x and track event? I've done so much
research that I'm feeling confused. I've read that they're light (11lbs.) and
strong. I just want to buy something that looks good/different and has a useful
functionality.

TIA,
Kovacs