Progress now has a B14 adjustable rear sway bar!

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 12:01:37 -0500

I have been working with Progress to develop a B14
rear sway bar and it has been released and avalible to
the general public.

It is adjustable by moving a clamp up and down the
trailing arm which changes the lever ratio on the bar
itself.

The bar is 1 3/16" in diameter which sounds huge but
the B14 needs it.  The bar also reinforces the
trailing arms and helps reduce and nearly eliminate
the B14 vauge feeling you get on high speed turn in.

The bar should be used with the the 1 3/16" front
progress bar which fits both the B13 and B14. I tested
several diameters on my SE-R cup race car on the track
before settling on this size and configuration.

The bar was then additonaly track tested on all the
B14's that took part in the Nissan vs Honda challange
TV show which will air on TNN on the 3rd.

This bar and in fact both Progess bars are vastly
superior to the prior ST bars that were sold for our
cars.

Mike