B13 Carbon Fiber Group Deal...ends May 9

Kenley Meza kenley_ser@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:27:00 -0500

LOWEST PRICE EVER: $285 B13 Carbon Fiber hoods
ATTN.....the price has dropped to 285

where is everybody...I haven't heard from many of you
guys lately...are you still interested...I need an
estimated pay date from you guys...check your PM's

If you still want to jump on this let me know ASAP,
the price has gone down to a low and final $285....

RIGHT NOW, CONFIRMED I HAVE:

Se-riousSleeper 1st payment received
rmsstyle 2nd payment received X's 2
jason92classic 3rd payment received
beastieberg 4th payment received
jp314 5th payment received
egg
8Pinoy8
BORNGEARHEAD
Turbo91SER
tommy
9d1ser

if youre name isn't on here you have shown interest
but not confirmed....right now the price is 285 (due
first)+ no more than 100 (due later for
shipping)...shipping will vary depending on your
destination....

confirm by email pm or phonecall....
kenley_ser@yahoo.com
562 754 5584 (cell phone)

ATTN: THE INITIAL 285 IS DUE NO LATER THAN MAY 9,
2003...due to the amount of people interested, I will
not accept any more people after the last person turns
in the money

shipping will be first pay first receive as of today,
April 24 2 payments have been received...your names
will be blue up top and numbered in order of which I
have received payment

PAYMENT OPTIONS

Paypal (add 3% for fee)

account is kenley_ser@yahoo.com

M.O.'s:

Kenley Meza
11128 Pioneer Blvd.
Norwalk CA 90650

=====

1991 Sentra SE-R

MODS:  Garrett T25 Turbo, K&N Intake, Ape'i N1 Exhaust
       JWT ECU, Autometer Guages, Apex'i Turbo Timer
       17" Alessio Turbo Rims, 205/40/17ZR Falkens
       Ground Control Coilovers 300F/200R, KYB Shocks
       Spearco Front Mount Intercooler (20x6x3)