I finally ran a 14

Nick McCollom sakerocket2000@yahoo.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:57:38 -0500

Hi all I know it's been a long time since I've been on
the list. I hang out on the forums more than anything
really. But there are some people here I havent talked
to in a while. so I guess an update is in order. Last
summer I had the joy of connecting rod #2 deciding to
log some airtime. And ended up w/ 2 holes in the
block. So I bought a JDM sr20 and swapped that in.I
dont know for sure if it is a 10:1 or not i dont think
it is but I was told it was. It tests at 170 across
the board though. Here is my best time so far (there
is still 300 pounds to remove and a turbo to put on :)
60'        2.235
330'       6.192
1/8        9.483
mph.       73.89
1000'      12.325
1/4        14.768
mph.       92.80

Nick (no that turn wasnt there last lap)McCollom
93 nissan nx2000 14.756@ 92.80 mph sapphire blue ,JDM
SR20DE ,Hotshot Cold Air Intake,pacesetter Header port
matched, Unorthodox 4 Pulley Set, N1 Exhaust, JWT
Engine Mounts , JWT Stage 1 Clutch, Energy Suspension
Poly Bushings KYB AGX Shocks , Suspension Techniques
Springs, Strut Tower Brace, Brembo rotors, etal master
brake pads , Falken azenis , short shifter,
performance radiator ,300zx twin turbo 1.2 bar rad cap
,a/c removed, weight reduction to 2320lbs (2490 w/ me)