New owner with some questions

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 22:11:15 -0500

Very nice find! There are a few really nice Classics with low mileage out
there. There's a member of one of the forum's who has a blue '93 with only
38k on it, original owner... and has absolutely no intention of selling it,
ever.

I bought my '91 last year with 53k on it. Even with the low miles, I thought
it was best to replace some of the rubber parts, i.e. motor mounts. Length
of time was more of an issue there than number of miles.

I'm actually starting to look for another low mileage Classic. When I eff
something up fixing one, I'd have the other to drive... oops, the wife just
walked in.

Later,
Mark