GC Plates and "Normal" STBs

Scott_Higashi@necelam.com Scott_Higashi@necelam.com
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:09:28 -0500

Heh...  GC makes good stuff, and I don't need to be in the camber plate
business.  If you ask me,
actually, I think that their design is nearly right on and I'd have a hard
time designing a top mount
plate that allowed the use of all STBs.  I think the front mount should be
fine actually.

The only thing I'd do differently is to allow stock to POSITIVE camber
adjustment.  The GC
plates only allow stock to negative and at full drop I have too much
negative camber so I end up
having to slot the struts to get them more vertical!

-SHig