Toyo .vs. Bridgestone

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:32:57 -0500

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 08:12:11PM -0500, Peter Serwe wrote:

> of Azenis.  Tirerack, the dumb b**tards don't sell them
> though, I have to hunt down the cheap spot to pick them

Tire Rack doesn't sell Falkens because Falken doesn't build enough
tires.  Not because Tire Rack doesn't want to.  If TR sold Falkens,
they'd have to build a new plant in the US.  DTD (tires.com) has good
prices and free shipping.  VulcanTire.com has cheaper tires, but you
have to pay for shipping, making them more expensive.

At this very moment, I have a stack of five Falken GRb FK-541s in
205/55-16, $415 for all five shipped from DTD, sitting on my front porch.
Should have them mounted by dusk. :)

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |