tailight issue

Briancembor@aol.com Briancembor@aol.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:23:56 -0500

okay, got the car back from the body shop on Friday. looks good considering..
definitely a 20 footer now.. you know.. looks good from 20'... anywho...

my problem is my taillight... one doesn't work. it is the inside one on the
corner. not the one on the trunk. i pulled the carpet down and unsnapped the
lights from the panel... had someone watch as i pushed on the brake pedal.
the outside light lit up but not the inside one... wires look good and the
bulb is fine, even tried with new one to be sure... anyone else have this
issue?

also, what is the correct bulb for the third taillamp? i cannot find it
listed anywhere.

thanks,
Brian Cembor
92 SE-R w/ new left face