Toyo .vs. Potenza

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:56:03 -0500

Krist, Mike, I can see me slapping some 245's on my '91 Classic. But, I do
agree, even for the B13's and B15's, they have a good rep. Problem is, they
only come in 205 or higher... I was really looking for a 195, mostly because
of the price difference.

Daddy Dre even recommends putting the 555's on 16" rims. But, the bigger the
tire and wheel, the more weight. For me, I'm trying to get down to less
rotating weight. Of course, my car is almost completely stock, with the
exception of motor mounts. Maybe if I were turbo, the extra weight wouldn't
make that big of a difference.

Still, if I find a great deal on some 205's....

Thanks again... keep 'em coming.

Mark