Toyo .vs. Bridgestone

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 19:37:33 -0500

Get some Nitto 555 Extremes, I have a set 245 width on my Maxima in 17" size
and the cornering grip is insane ! Wayyy better steering response and less
tire noise than the SO3s in 235 size 18" They do pretty good in the rain and
what really makes these tires a winner for me is that they are not as noisy
as Yoko AVS intermediates. Yoko ES100s, Dunlop W10s- worst tire ever, or the
S03s. If I had to buy tires now, my choice would be as follows- 255-40-17
Nitto 555 Extreme, AVS Intermediates, Potenza SO3- tie with RE71s.
Mike Jez
01 Max with really big wheels, still traction is a issue.
93 SE-R Turbo w/OE wheels and 195-55-14 RE71s- spin in 5th gear.