Dunlop SP Sport FM901

Heick Resources blitzmr2@insightbb.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:33:50 -0500

I haven't had a chance to respond to this thread, but I recently bought a
set of these tires for my wife's Civic. I think they are an outstanding
tire, reminding me very much of the Toyo T1-S on my MR2T, but with slightly
less grip. I have driven them in the rain, but not hard in the rain, so I
can't comment much on wet weather "performance", but in dry they are very
grippy, and have a sidewall stiff enough for crisp turn-in but not too
harsh. As far as noise, they above 70 they are pretty loud, but beyond that
a very solid, budget performance tire (though didn't the Azeni's already
corner that market?).

Terry Heick
Modern Sports Car
Heick Resources