Turbo sizing for 2.0 engine

Rick Warkentien sr20de@sunflower.com
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 01:08:59 -0500

Or the newly availabel Garrett turbo used on the disco potato....
There is a short blurb about it in the new SCC mag as well. They talk a
little about it in the project s13 article. Seems to me like it would be a
great turbo as well.

What was the disco potato putting out again?

And IIRC the article said 274 horse / 274 torque on the srswap in the s13
they are building.

Just a thought
Rick Warkentien

> Check out the HKS series turbos.  If you're only going for 300whp....
something
> alone the lines of a GT2530 perhaps.  A few of the SR guys are using the
GT3037