Throttle

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:28:18 -0500

Here's my problem.  I live in western NY where the
roads really suck.  I drive a '99 Sentra SE with the
following mods that affect the ride quality:  15x7 OZ
Superleggera's, Stillen FSTB & lower control arm
brace, and a tightened throttle cable.  All of these
mods except for the wheels were done a long time ago.
Lately, I've really noticed that my throttle seems
"bouncy."  It doesn't happen on smooth roads.  It's
not the tire pressure b/c I've been monitoring it very
close.  Any suggestions?  Could this be my motor
mounts or other bushing going bad?  The car only has
70k miles on it.  Thanks for any help.

Jason