A sad day.

Hammer Down hammer_down@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 10:02:28 -0500

Well, it is official.  I sold Lil' Stealthy.  The transport is coming up to
WA to get the car on Monday and take it to it's new home in VA.  I want to
pass along my greatest gratitude to you all because you all had a hand in
helping me assemble and maintain my car.  I have been on and off the list
since the days of Merlin (1995 I believe) and have learned a lot with how to
take car of this fun little car.  I have owned my SE-R since new in 1993.
It is a great car and has served me well as a basic commuter for the first 8
years (180,000 miles) and then as a a stealthy turbo commuter for the last
2-1/2 years (45,000 miles).  My family is growing and the need for a bigger
car has raised it's head (three kids now, well, the third arrives any day
now).  Now I get to decide what platform is the most tunable!  I am thinking
Volvo Turbo Wagon!  Some of the crazy Turbo-Brick guys are getting over
300hp out of their daily drivers.  You are all a great bunch of guys.  I
have gotten to know some of you over the net and have had the pleasure to
meet some of you in person too.  Be safe and have fun.  If you are
interested in seeing what it looked like in order to sell as fast as it did,
go to:

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=211241&make_type_query=make%3DNissan&model_brand_query=model%3DSE-R&tree=Nissan%20SE-R

Again, thank you for your help, patience and long distance commradeship.  I
will strongly encourage the new owner to join the list and heed the
reccomendations of the knowlege contained on this list.  Treat him well.
Again, he will be a new guy from VA.

Your friend in automotive enthusiasm,

Erik Halvorson
Tri-cities, WA

P.S.  I just saw a classified for a Brick with a 5.0 in it!?