I've got a leak and I can't find where it's coming from!

Jack Ray rjrjack@knology.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:58:09 -0500

You can clean the areas off, then drive it a little, and then look for leaks.
If you don't see any, drive it some more then look maybe the next day, or
whatever...

You can buy engine cleaner (foam, spray can) from auto parts store, spray it
on, let it set a bit (or maybe scrub a bit, I forget), then hose it off.  Just
be very careful to not spray electrical parts, use LOW PRESSURE water, don't
get water into spark plug wells, distributor,  don't spray / hose electrical
parts, etc....

It's not as bad as it sounds.  I've cleaned mine with no problems.  I just
want to be sure you don't mess up your engine and then get mad at me
(smile)...

Jack Ray
94 SE-R