Motivational Coilover owners(and others who know about shocks)

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 10:52:21 -0500

You've exactly described my problem as well. I have the factory suspension
at the moment with 130K miles on it. The right rear is doing what you
describe. It also makes the noice when you'd expect a loose shock to make
it. I haven't given it a good look yet, but I can't imagine the strut is
loose. At least you know it's not just a motivational problem now. I'm in
the same boat. I'll tell yah if anything I do helps. Maybe check your rear
swaybar and all it's contact points?

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R