KYB GR-2s with sway bars

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 09:38:18 -0500

I've been running GR-2s with Eibach's Pro.
Seems fine to me for street,no problems yet.
These springs are softer initially than the stock,
but stiffen as they compress.
I can feel the difference between both set ups.
My left front wheel spins initially due to the wheel lifting,
but not a big problem. My tires are also worn.
>From what I have read (no expert experience here)
the specs. from KYB  for the AGX (recommended)
don't seem much different other than adjustability.
Would make sense to me to have
those if you are into any serious road driving.

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
Eibach Pro Kit
ST front and rear Sways