Wheel and Tire combo

Jay cyberblinky@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:24:58 -0500

Mark,

  I am looking at the ADR R1 - Spec V's right now to
throw on for the summer tires... but can't find any
information on the actual quality, or confirmation of
the 10 lb weight.  For the cheap price of $135
combined with the extremely light weight, it makes me
wonder about the actual durability of the wheels.
Hopefully someone has some comments, I am also going
to post on the sr20de forum about it.  (Also for that
matter they have to fit over the Maxima brakes in the
rear and the NX2000s brakes in the front.  [shrugs])

  Jason
   -96 200sx SE-R
    -More mods laying in the garage than installed. :o{